Our full moon paddles start at dusk, and launch from our regular spot at the end of Washington Street Extension. Registration is very limited to ensure a safe experience for all. During our evening paddles, every member is required to use a head (bring your own or you can use lights provided by Paddle Nantucket.
- You must have some previous experience paddleboarding
- If you would like a beginner lesson in advance, please book under our Learn how page.
- Liability waiver and payment in advance is required
- Life Jackets are required, provided if needed
- Head lamps are required by law (bring your own if you have it or you can use ours)
- You must be able to swim